The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations. You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
You may view and print pages from the websites for your own use, subject to the restrictions below.
You are not permitted to:
- Commercialise ABES’s content. This includes providing services to third parties for a fee.
- Republish material from ABES’s website (including republication on another website), without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
- accumulate, compile, disseminate, extract, process or reproduce in any form any webpages on the ABES website or information on the ABES website
- use or reproduce any ABES trademark, logo or design on the ABES website
- use the contact information specified on the ABES website about a person or other legal entity to send unsolicited communications in any form to that person or entity
- use the ABES website in any manner that hinders or prevents access to or use of the ABES website by the ABES or other users
- use any type of device, process, routine or software which either systematically or non-systematically interferes or attempt to interferes with the functioning of the ABES website or any transaction or process conducted on or through the ABES website
- use the ABES website for any unlawful purpose or activity.
You may seek approval for use of information outside of these terms by contacting us.
If you make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Accuracy of Content
While every effort has been made to ensure the information on the Website is up-to-date and accurate, ABES makes no warranty about its accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law, ABES, its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for:
- Any error or inaccuracy in, or omission from, the Website
- Any loss or damage suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through the use of the Website, including reliance upon the information contained in the Website, and any decisions made based on its content.
- Any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice or consultation. Statements are general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website.
Links to External Websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, it’s contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles, products or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
Unless otherwise stated ABES owns, or is licensed to use, the intellectual property, including copyright, of all content on ABES’s websites.
You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us here.
Information Collection & Confidentiality
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Queensland.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.