The Sottoriva Bread Plant is a standardised modular line for the production of long-loaves, baguettes, tin bread and more with a production of 1300 pieces an hour. With over 70 years of experience, Sottoriva has been designing and manufacturing cutting edge bakery equipment for large and small bakeries, patisseries, and pizzerias around the world.
This bread plant consists of a piston divider, conical rounder, 10-minute intermediate prover and long loaf moulder. The simple and modular set-up makes this bread line a versatile and easy to maintain bread plant for producing a range of products automatically.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic plant for the production of long loaves, tin loaves and baguettes
- Available in 1300 loaves per hour as standard
- 10 minute intermediate prover time
- Consists of SVP piston divider, AS rounder, CLI intermediate prover, F4 long loaf moulder
- Does not include mixer or bowl lift
Sottoriva BP02 Bread Plant 1300
Dimensions: 2150mm(w) x 3550mm(d) x 2440mm(h)
Customise a bread line for your needs with higher capacity and variable weight ranges and proving times. Contact us now to create the bread plant that suits you.