Quotes are valid for 7 days. Quotes do not constitute a contract of sale. No items will be held for a customer until full payment is made. Invoices are valid for 7 days. If full payment is not made while the invoice is valid we can not guarantee the availability of items. This deadline may only be altered at the discretion of the sales manager.
Prices given are based on information provided by the customer. Additional fees may apply to resolve issues where incorrect or incomplete information has been provided. No guarantee is made if goods are used in an unreasonable or unintended manner per the description by the client or proper operation.
All second-hand goods are sold as-is per their item description. Unless otherwise stated we offer no express warranty on second-hand goods.
We offer no guarantee on damage caused by improper installation by a third party, improper use, power surges, rats and other pests or vandalism.
We do not cover transit damages that occur after customer pick-up or with any freight operators that we have not engaged.
If a product is faulty or has a major failure we will offer a resolution in line with your consumer guarantees. We will only accept change of mind returns at the discretion of the sales manager. We are not obligated to accept returns, provide free repair or offer a refund when you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind,
- found it cheaper somewhere else,
- decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it,
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem,
- knew of or were made aware of faults or limitation before you bought the product,
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business,
- or were unclear about what you wanted.
Change of mind returns will only be accepted for good sold new where the product is undamaged, unused and in the original packaging. A 25% restocking fee is applicable for all returns not made under Australian consumer law.