The DOX30 is a simple and reliable water doser without mixer for when one inlet is enough. STM with their specialist Water Technology division strives to create the most efficient and accurate equipment for the bakery sector. They offer a full range of high-tech and innovative products that are still intuitive and easy to use. Combining tradition and new baking techniques STM creates solutions for all bakeries large and small, artisanal and indutrial.
The DOX30 is an electronic water doser without mixing function. It’s a compact and intuitive system with an internal high precision temperature probe. The unit is protected by an ABS plastic case, integrated with the hydraulic part. The user-friendly interface consists of digital displays to show the quantity and temperature of the water and a simple four buttons keypad to set and to deliver the desired quantity.
Features & Benefits
- Control box in 4mm thick PVC and stainless steel
- Microprocessor logic with permanent memory
- Digital display for yet to be delivered (during batching) or already discharged (after pressing stop) water quantity
- Easy to use keypad with function control lights
- Double stainless steel net for water impurities
- No-return valves
- Remote pump control
- 2.5m delivery hose with stainless steel terminals included
- Internal fittings of bronze, brass and stainless steel
DOX30 Water Meter
Servo-operated solenoid valve
PLC integration with ModBUS registers via RS 485 serialinterface
Max Tolerance: ±1% Water Quantity
Power: Single Phase, 240V, 50-60Hz, 25W.
Dimensions: 380mm(w) x 146mm(d) x 396mm(h)