Moffat Genesis 600 Bakery System
Item Code: 3069G145
Moffat Genesis Bakery Systems brings powerful automation to bakeries everywhere. With easy and precision operation for just one baker produce a variety of loaves or rolls in no time. The Genesis System mixes, moulds, divides and proves dough ready to go into tins or onto trays, and into the oven.
Computer control. Easily diagnose faults before they become a risk.
Fully guarded for operator safety.
Produce Round Rolls (5-120 grams), Long Rolls (50-175 grams), Loaves (200-990 grams), Baguettes, and Vienna Loaves
Bread Plant Includes:
- Water meter – accurate and reliable with digital readout
- Water chiller
- Divider – accurate, reliable and able to divide in the mixer bowl
- Mixer – 80 kg dough capacity, 4.5 kW motor
- Moulder – fitted with 4 sheeting rollers and 4 piece cutter, can produce long rolls to desired length
- Pop up roll rounder – consistent round rolls from 50 -120 gram. No adjustment necessary.
- Hand/roll divider – forms dough pieces for loaves and divides and separates for rolls.
- Prover – able to rest proof loaf pieces for 30 minutes and give a recovery time for rolls of approx 5 minutes.
Average output (Single operator):
- 85g pieces – 1250 per hour
- 450g pieces – 320 per hour
- 680g pieces – 220 per hour
Dimensions: 4050mm(w) x 1750mm(d) x 2700mm(h).
Can see working by appointment.
We offer training packages at an additional cost.
Enquire now for a trade-in deal on your old equipment, delivery and installation options.