The Ciberpan Model 93 Long Loaf Moulder is designed for moulding long loaves, baguettes and tin bread. Ciberpan is a Spanish bakery equipment manufacturer with decades of experience. Know for manufacturing state-of-the-art medium to high production and industrial bread lines and equipment.
The Model 93 Long Loaf Moulder is a highly versatile moulder that can mould a variety of long and short rolls. With adjustable sheeting rollers and pressure board, as well as adjustable shaping of pieces’ ends the Model 93 Long Loaf Moulder is great for a wide range of products. This unit is easy to use stand-alone or as part of a bread line with the matching Model 93 divider and prover.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty construction for moulding long loaves, baguettes and tin bread
- Fits perfectly under the Model 93 Intermediate Prover
- Standard belt width 600mm (other options available)
- Adjustable sheeting rollers and pressure board
- Make half path to obtain short breads and rolls
- Adjustable separation between laminating rollers
- Adjustable separation between presses to control the length of pieces
- Adjustable shape of the pieces’ ends, to obtain bread with sharpened or rounded ends
- Prelaminating roller adjustable in height.
- Teflon-coated stainless steel rollers
- Stainless steel external panels
- Optional lateral bars and centring device for tin bread and short rolls
Ciberpan Model 93 F25 Long Loaf Moulder
Power: Three-Phase, 415V, 50Hz, 0.75kW, 5 pin, 10amp plug
Dimensions: 2398mm(w) x 811mm(d) x 1293mm(h)