The Sveba Dahlen Electric High Temp Pizza Oven has been developed in order to bake authentic natural pizzas that require high temperatures. This specialist oven can also be used for baking a range of products that require very hot ovens, such as flatbread, lavash bread and pita bread. The Electric High Temp Pizza Oven has been designed as an efficient and easy to use alternative to a wood-fired pizza oven that doesn’t compromise on quality.
The High Temp Pizza Oven bakes at up to 500°C/932°F, perfect for a variety of pizzas from authentic Neapolitan to thin and crispy. Its premium Italian stones have been developed in collaboration with traditional pizza bakers from Italy. These unique stones give your products that classic stone baked finish and ensure quality every time.
Features & Benefits
- Authentic handmade Biscotto di Sorrento Pizza stones. Porous pizza stones made by clay, create a traditional baking surface that doesn’t burn the pizza base when baking at high temperature.
- An electric oven that emulates wood fire baking without the smoke or fumes. Safe and easy to use, with no naked flames or need for firewood. Provides more reliable and even heating.
- Turbo function for fast baking time and heating of the oven. Bake your pizza in 60 to 120 seconds depending on the choice of toppings. The oven is ready to bake in approximately 30 minutes from start-up depending on your prefered baking temperature.
- Highly efficient heating system. High-quality and well-insulated oven chamber that retains the heat more effectively. The high level of insulation ensures a better working environment.
- Heavy-duty door construction. The door is sturdily built, and the spring-loaded hinges make for easy opening and closing. The stainless steel blasted handles remain cool to the touch and ensure a comfortable grip.
- User-friendly control panel. Regulate upper and lower heating separately. Incorporated week timer and power-saving function.
- Ceramic glass. The door features exclusive ceramic glass that can withstand the temperature changes of the oven.
- On stand with pull out work surface, robust legs and lockable castors. The lockable castors keep the oven in place while in use while enabling it to be easily moved for cleaning and maintenance.
Single Deck High Temp Pizza Oven on Stand
Power: 3x415V+N, 12.5 kW / 13.5 kW
Stone Baking Area: 1065mm x 720mm
Capacity (35cm ⌀ Pizza): 6x Pizzas
Dimensions: 1475mm(w) x 1010mm(d) x 1725mm(h)
Weight: 186 kg